PUT YOUR SPINE IN GOOD HANDS!
Your on site Chiropractor at Prime Inc. Terminal
in Springfield, MO
Open everyday Monday-Friday
NOTE: We do NOT file your insurance. You will
pay a flat out of pocket rate of $35/visit.
Book Your Appointment
We are located downstairs next to the Doctor's Office (Trinity Healthcare)
We will treat you like family!
Dr. Popa believes in restoring patients to their optimal health in the shortest period of time. If you would like more energy, less stress, better posture and to start your body back on track to wellness, book an appointment today! Our chiropractic techniques provide you with either hands-on, effective treatments that can help to relieve your back, neck and extremity problems without drugs or surgery or hands-free treatment with the use of instruments. In addition to joint manipulations, called adjustments, we also use a variety of soft tissue techniques and physical modalities.
– Missouri Board of Chiropractic Examiners License
– National Board of Chiropractic Examiners Parts I, II, III, IV
– National Board of Chiropractic Examiners Physiotherapy
– Logan College of Chiropractic Clinical Proficiency
– Kinesio Taping Certification
– Doctor of Chiropractic, Logan College of Chiropractic, Chesterfield, MO 2012
– Bachelor of Science in Human Biology, Logan University, Chesterfield, MO 2009
– Bachelor of Science in Biology, Missouri State University, Springfield, MO 2005
– Montgomery Health Center, Chesterfield, MO 2011 – 2012
– St. Patrick’s Center, St. Louis, MO 2011 – 2012
– Adult Rehabilitation Center, St. Louis, MO 2011 – 2012
– VA St. Louis Healthcare System, Spinal Injury Division 2012
– North Springfield Family Chiropractic, Springfield, MO 2013 - 2020
– Auto Injury Healing Center, Springfield, MO 2013 - 2020
– Happy Spine Chiropractic, Springfield, MO 2020 - Present
– Logan Basic
– Cox Flexion Distraction
– Myofascial Release
Adjustments / Manipulation
Spinal joints that are “locked up”, fixated or not moving right can affect your health by “chocking” or irritating nearby nerve tissue. Chiropractic adjustments add motion to these stuck areas. This helps restore nervous system integrity and can improve the healing process.
Electrical Muscle Stimulation
Electrical Muscle Stimulation is an exceptional way to help the body in the healing process. This is accomplished by sending a very small electrical current into the affected soft tissue injury or muscle spasm. The therapy utilizes this current in an effort to help reduce swelling and release trigger points that may have the muscle locked up. It does this by helping the body to release natural relievers of pain often referred to as endorphins.
Mechanical Intersegmental Traction
Flexion Distraction is a gentle Chiropractic adjusting technique used to repair herniated discs. Flexion Distraction is a safe alternative to back surgery for those 95% of patients whose conditions don’t demand surgical intervention or back surgery. Flexion Distraction may help relieve pain from disc hernia, failed back surgery syndromes, leg pain, sciatica, neck pain, arm pain, ruptured discs, herniated discs, slipped discs, low back pain, facet syndrome, bulging discs, spondylolisthesis, scoliosis, sprain/strain, disc prolapse, etc.
Intersegmental traction (IST) is a way of inducing passive motion into the spine, which will stretch spinal joints and increase mobility. Traction is any applied mechanical force that is used to achieve motion. During the procedure, the patient lies face up on a specialized table equipped with rollers beneath its surface. The rollers slowly travel the length of the patient’s spine.
The Kinesio Taping Method is applied over muscles to reduce pain and inflammation, relax overused tired muscles, and to support muscles in movement on a 24 hr/day basis. It is non-restrictive type of taping which allows for full range of motion.
Kinesio taping is an increasingly popular technique for treating joints and muscle pain.
Impulse Adjustments are precise chiropractic adjustments to the joints of the spine and extremities to relieve pain and restore function. It produces a controlled force that chiropractors can
use to treat different areas of the body. The gentle thrust is faster than the body’s tendency to tighten up and resist the adjustment.