Dr. Marcel Popa, DC
This is the part of the site where I’m supposed to talk about how great I am in third person. That seems to be the way it goes with every other professional web site. I won’t do that, but I will tell you just a few things about myself and what you really want to know, which is why you should get adjusted. Fair enough?
I am originally from Romania, Europe. My family immigrated to the US when I was 14 years old. I am married to my beautiful wife Angie (also a Romanian immigrant) and together we have 4 amazing children: Landon, Sophia, Lauren and Noah.
I love spending time with my family, trying new foods and staying involved in our church ministry where we feed around 250 homeless people every Sunday. I believe that our time on Earth is short, so we have to make it count!
I am also a beekeeper! It all started as a hobby. Check out this website for my Honey Bee Farm. You can always pick up a jar of pure, raw, local honey from my office! Your allergies will thank you!
As a chiropractor, I believe in restoring patients to their optimal health in the shortest period of time. If you would like more energy, less stress, better posture and to start your body back on track to wellness, book an appointment today! My chiropractic techniques provide you with either hands-on, effective treatments that can help to relieve your back, neck and extremity problems without drugs or surgery or hands-free treatment with the use of instruments. In addition to joint manipulations, called adjustments, I also use a variety of soft tissue techniques and physical modalities such as kinesio taping, electrical muscle stimulation and traction.
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Logan College of Chiropractic, Chesterfield, MO 2012
- Bachelor of Science in Human Biology, Logan University, Chesterfield, MO 2009
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, Missouri State University, Springfield, MO 2005
- Missouri, Utah & Pennsylvania Board of Chiropractic Examiners License
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners Parts I, II, III, IV
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners Physiotherapy
- Logan College of Chiropractic Clinical Proficiency
- Kinesiology Taping Certification
- Logan Basic
- Cox Flexion Distraction
- Myofascial Release
- Kinesiology Taping
- Montgomery Health Center, Chesterfield, MO 2011 - 2012
- St. Patrick’s Center, St. Louis, MO 2011 - 2012
- Adult Rehabilitation Center, St. Louis, MO 2011 - 2012
- VA St. Louis Healthcare System, Spinal Injury Division 2012
- North Springfield Family Chiropractic, Springfield, MO 2013 - 2020
- Auto Injury Healing Center, Springfield, MO 2013 - 2020
- Happy Spine Chiropractic, Springfield, MO 2020 - Present
Get in Touch
Happy Spine Chiropractic
2740 N Mayfair Ave
Springfield, MO 65803
TEL: (417) 799-8925
FAX: (417) 815-9723
We prefer that you always book your appointment ONLINE!
We are located in the basement of the Millennium Building next to the Doctor's Office (Trinity Healthcare)